If you have a Kodak account, please go to partnerplace.kodak.com to order your products. If you are a student or don't have a Kodak account and are looking to purchase a large quantity, please contact your local sales office.
Our proprietary advanced Dye Layering Technology (DLT) gives you noticeably reduced grain in shadows, so you can push the boundaries of exposure further and still get excellent results. And when scanning low-light scenes, VISION3 500T Color Negative Film yields higher signal-to-noise ratios for unprecedented image quality. What’s more, VISION3 500T Film’s extended highlight latitude gives you greater flexibility when lighting extreme situations, and lets you pull even more detail out of highlights.
- Store unexposed film at 13°C (55°F) or lower
- Balanced for exposure with tungsten illumination (3200K)
- No filter corrections or exposure adjustments for exposure times from 1/1000 of a second to 1 second
- 2 stops of extended highlight latitude
- Reduced grain in the shadows