EASTMAN DOUBLE-X Negative Black & White Film 5222 / 7222 has the subtleties in tone scale that you’ve come to expect. Designed for general production use outdoors and in the studio, in dim light, and anywhere you need greater depth of field without increased illumination.
- Gray acetate safety base
- Black-and-white neg film for use in and out of the studio
- Handle unprocessed film in total darkness
- Store unexposed film at 13°C (55°F) or lower
- Balanced for exposure with daylight illumination (5500K)
- No exposure or filter compensation is required for exposure times from 1/10,000 of a second to 1 second
- High-speed panchromatic material with good image structure and excellent sharpness