What is a subscription product?
- A subscription product is a product you receive on a periodic basis, such as every month, quarter or year. Subscription products are charged on the interval specified during the initial purchase. This means if the subscription is set to renew every year you would get charged for and receive that product every year. Subscriptions can be modified or cancelled at any time.
What are the benefits for me to subscribe?
- There are many benefits to subscribe. The primary advantage is convenience. Ink will simply be delivered without the need for you to reorder. There is no worry of being out of ink when you need it! The other benefit is you receive free shipping on ALL your subscription orders.
How can I purchase an ink subscription?
- It’s easy! Visit our ink subscription landing page. We will take you through 3 simple steps:
- Choose your printer
- Choose your subscription bundle
- Choose your renewal interval
How do subscriptions work?
When you place your initial subscription order you indicate the interval between shipments that you prefer.You will be charged for the first order when it ships and subsequent orders on the interval you chose during your initial subscription order.
You won’t have to take any action to receive your renewal order. We will send you a reminder 7 days in advance that we are going to renew your subscription order. On the renewal date, we will automatically submit your order for processing and send you an auto-renewal notification indicating that we’ve processed your order.
What notifications will I receive for my subscription order(s) and when?
All notifications we send out will contain your order details, as well as links to our self-service subscription details page where you can review and/or modify your subscription.
When you place your order, we will send you an order confirmation email and a shipping confirmation email.
Prior to the receiving your renewal order, we will send you an email reminding you your subscription order is about to be processed and shipped. You do not need to take any action to renew. This email will contain your order details, as well as links to review and/or modify your subscription.
We will also send you an auto-renewal notification indicating that we’ve processed your order and a ship confirmation notification when your order has been shipped.
We may also at times need to send you notifications concerning your payment method. For example, if your credit card expires, or if your payment fails, we will alert you and give you an opportunity to resolve these issues.
What happens if I order a subscription product and a non-subscription product in the same order?
- We will ship both of your items. Then, when your subscription item renews the new subscription order will only contain the subscription item.
Will I be able to change how often I get my subscription products after I’ve placed my initial order?
- We have a self-service subscription details page that will guide you through your choices. You will be able to change between monthly and quarterly intervals.
When can I update my information?
- If you would like to adjust or cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time through our self-service subscription details page. Our notification emails will include links to assist with this process.
How can I update my information?
You can update your information one of the following ways:
- You can visit our FAQ section and select "My Subscription History" in the account section, or enter your order number and password that was used to place the order under "Quick Order Lookup". Your subscription history can also be accesed by clicking on one of the following link:
To access your subscription history you must log in with the email address and password that you used to place your order.
- Our email notifications will also contain links to our self-service subscription details page to update your information.
What information can I update?
Through the options listed above in #7 you will have the option to see your order history and detail as well as update your information. If you need to:
- Cancel your subscription click on the “Cancel Subscription Immediately” link.
- Stop automatic billing and renew your subscription manually click on the “Stop Automatic Billing” link and then click the “Renew Subscription” link.
- Change the interval for which you receive your ink shipment click on the “Change Product” link. This will activate an automatic renewal of your new subscription products.
- Update your Payment Method or Billing and Shipping Address click on the “Update” links next to these sections in the Order or Subscription History screen.
- Update the quantity of ink you are receiving click on the “Update Quantity” link.
- Update your shipping address click on the “Update” link next to your shipping address.
- Renew your subscription click on the “Renew Your Subscription” link which will bring you to a checkout page to complete your transaction.
When do I pay for a subscription product?
- You will pay for your subscription product when your item has been shipped.
What happens if prices change?
- Subscription product prices can change at any time. Prior to your renewal order being processed, you will receive an email with your subscription order details and the current price at the time of the email. If at that time you would like to modify or cancel your subscription you can prior to your order being shipped. If you choose to continue with your existing subscription and renewal you will be charged the price of the product that is in effect at the time the renewal order is shipped.
Can I change my credit card to a different card for future subscription renewals?
Yes you can change your credit card information at any time through our self-service subscription details page.
Our email notifications will also contain links to our self-service subscription details page to update your payment information.
Can I cancel my subscription? How?
Yes, you can cancel or modify your subscription at any time through our self-service subscription details page.
You can also contact KODAK Online Shop Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-368-6600. We are open every day, 7am-midnight ET, except Christmas day and New Year's Day.
Can I change my ship-to address for a subscription?
Yes, you can update your shipping address at any time through our self-service subscription details page.
Or you can call our KODAK Online Shop Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-368-6600. We are open every day, 7am-midnight ET, except Christmas day and New Year's Day.
What if I have a problem?
- If you experience any problems with your subscription order, shipments, products, etc. please call our KODAK Online Shop Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-368-6600. We are open every day, 7am-midnight ET, except Christmas day and New Year's Day.